PAINT PROTECTION FILM
SunTek Ultra PPF
SunTek’s Paint Protection Film is made of a thin layer of clear or matte polyurethane film that is applied over the car’s paint to protect it from the elements. We love Suntek’s hydrophobic properties, how it self-heals, and the 10 year limited warranty. Contact us to learn more and get a quote on protecting your car with paint protection film.
SunTek Paint Protection Film Ultra is scientifically formulated to maintain the beauty and integrity of vehicle finishes for many years, in all kinds of weather. It’s a combination of innovative film technologies that we stand behind with a 10-year limited warranty.
Paint Protection Film Ultra comes in either optically clear high-gloss or matte finishes, so it disappears into automotive paint and can be used to create specialty effects. With either finish, there are benefits of self-healing film and our proprietary HydroResist technology.
* Certain restrictions apply; contact a manufacturer’s representative or see an authorized dealer for manufacturer’s limited warranty details.
Paint protection film can be placed over most surfaces of your car. The usual coverage areas are listed below, but there are many other combinations you may want. Pricing depends on the type of car you have and what you’d like done, so just give us a call so we can give you an accurate price.
Whole Body Kit
Full Front Kit
Partial Front Kit
PPF Care Instructions
Right after windows are tinted:
- Do not wash car for at least 3 days
- Water pockets are normal. They should disappear in 1-3 weeks.
- Remove debris such as bugs, bird droppings, and tree sap as soon as possible.
- If pressure washing, keep nozzle more than 2 feet away
- Wax like regular paint, but no buffers or orbitals